Monday, December 12, 2022

Living in a winter wonderland EEK

Well it snowed! We had a lot more than I've seen for a number of years... Lovely! 

Yesterday I went out for a lovely lunch with my cousin Carol and hubby Glen we went to the Chequers at Matching Green.

Matching Green is a village I used to visit a lot as a child on a Sunday afternoon to watch the cricket on the green.

Though it hadn't snowed then the hedgerows were so white it looked like it had ! 



It started to snow last night I woke up to this.










The poor little ponies :(








The duck pond was frozen solid! 



The hardy moorhen! 






2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos - you have had much more snow than us! Hope you had a lovely lunch :)

The Quacks of Life said...

lunch was lovely ta!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.