Saturday, December 10, 2022

Audley End

I was meeting at my friends Rebecca and Stuart at Audley this morning. It was a mite cold ;)

I had my usual fun times with the Audley catering.... when they had no takeaway coffee cups! They would nip downstairs.... I passed. (I did go back a bit later when R&S arrived)


The river/lae was mostly frozen. There was a bit unfrozen that had some geese and tufted ducks on it,





































I didn't go in the house (they don't allow photos). 

I had noticed the other cafe had a sign saying it was open 11-2:30 so as I was walking past as I went to the car I thought I'd pick up a pack of sandwiches.... it was closed 😂

The gardens looked nice in the sun and ice though :)



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Brr - it looks cold but I love the frosty photos :) Sounds like a bracing walk :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.