Monday, October 31, 2022

I am still here

I had a great time in Norfolk and had lots of memories. 

I ended driving straight home and defrosting my freezer. I kid you not ;)

I didn't go anywhere last week. Lots of walking.

I went to Saffron Hall on the Sunday and saw the London Philharmonic Orchestra under conductor Karina Canellakis. The program was 

  • Sibelius Violin Concerto soloist Johan Delane 
  • Beethoven Symphony No 3  Eroica
This week was a double header of Handel Operas Agrippina and Tamerlano performed by English Touring Opera. My favourite seat is not right for the opera at Saffron but I now know the one I need ;) 

As the clocks went back Sunday morning I was awake early and I decided to go for my traditional Sunday morning Costa breakfast. I say traditional, the last one was March 2020!! 

Later I found one of the foals crossing the common road as I came back!!! It went into one of the gardens opposite and then ran back across the road to the common. Its friends tried to follow it but yours truly blocked their path and clapped at them until they gave up.

They look so innocent here after they gave up.







Today I went to Amtphill to see my cousin Carol. We went for a walk in her local park which is really nice


We had a nice walk and chat and had lunch with her husband Glen.

I will go somewhere this week :) I just need to check the weather and drag myself out of bed LOL

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you are enjoying concerts and walks and lunchses :) Weather doesn't look good this week rainwise! :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.