Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Another good day

I had a surprise invite to dinner to celebrate my friends Jan & Tony's daughters birthday. It was a nice afternoon that flew past.

I am prepared to say like Mother like Daughter.....   Chilean or New Zealand? What size do you want small, medium or large? Lynette answered exactly as Jan would New Zealand and Large!!! LOLOL 


My friend Dawn has covid and said she'd like some cute foal photos to cheer her up. I was intending to head to the New Hall pond but changed my route so have some foals :)

This chappy is on a field all on his own. I pass him everyday. 



These were growing by the side of the road! Weird.














1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It would be a large glass for me too - lol! :) Hope your friend is better soon and lovely photos of the foals.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.