Sunday, October 09, 2022

Flatford

My friends Jan and Tony invited me to dinner Sunday evening so en route I popped into Flatford 


Just before I took the above a Kingfisher flew past! Always a joy to see.










The Flatford scone is always good! 


So I walked to Dedham along the river side








And arrival at Dedham church!




Time to wander back.


Tony suggested we go to the local marina for a coffee.

I had already had 3 coffees so..... :)



Now this is an unusual picture of Jan..... it is only a medium glass of wine! I think she was feeling a bit under the weather ;)


We had a lovely roast last night! The potatoes and parsnips were to die for :) Thank you. We may have drunk a bottle or two of wine ;) and listened to rather a lot of music. It was a great evening thanks guys. 

On my way back, after finally getting through Colchester, I stopped at Paycocke's for a coffee and a scone.


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.