Saturday, October 08, 2022

Concerts and things

I had a late afternoon concert at Saffron Hall today. 

The programme was the Halle Orchestra under conductor Sir Mark Elder with pianist Pavel Kolesnikov performing

Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No 3 in D major

Smetana -  Ma Vlast: Vltava

Sibelius - Smyphny No 3 in C major

The Rachmaninov was wonderful, fabulous performance by all. I enjoyed the Smetana as well! 

Sorry for the lack of photos. To be honest I haven't taken a camera on my walks and I haven't seen much wildlife! There are more mallards about now and I have seen the Little Grebes on the New Hall pond. There are still some butterflies and dragonflies on my walk.

I will be out tomorrow so....

Here are a few  pics

I have never seen these sheep here before!



The foals are at that wandering stage now. They wander all over the common but always return "home".







No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.