Monday, February 28, 2022

Anglesey Abbey

 The weather is meant to get a little damp for a few days so I decided I'd head to Anglesey Abbey. I had the obligatory scone and coffee then went for a walk
















































Anglesey had lost 3 trees in the recent storms and it seems these have been "shredded" and used on the paths making them a lot less damp which is a nice reuse.

I headed off to get some lunch.

Oh  by the way at this stage I should have walked a total of 323.32 miles to hit my 2000 mile target. I'm on 360.89 miles so 37.57 miles ahead of target.


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful photos Pete. Weather looks rubbish here too after today! Well done on being ahead on the 2000 mile target.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.