Sunday, February 20, 2022

I am still here

The blog has been quiet! Sorry about that. If you live in the UK you know the weather has been awful with my part of the country having its first Red Weather warning since these were introduced and we have yellow warnings today and tomorrow!!  All for wind which I loathe. 

Friday is the first day I haven't been out of the house since January 2020!!  I headed out yesterday and it was sad to see some old trees had come down. I will be avoiding my local wood for a bit. 

Hopefully Tuesday onwards I will head out to regale you with more photos.

I subscribed to 3 Science Fiction Short Story magazines and have recently subbed to two mystery magazines. To get myself in the mood I have been reading some old Asimov Black Widower stories... comfort reading :) 

I haven't read a novel in MONTHS! Just short stories. I will have to read a few soon! 



No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.