Sunday, May 24, 2020

today wander

Well first stop the pond..... the ducks and moorhens are still there but the usual 2 Canada Geese have gone.


I headed South to do the walk I found last week


Today's walking companion


These are right by the M11



There were cars but I got a shot without any so still relatively quiet.




I  wandered under the subway in to the Harlow Park Wood (nowhere near Harlow Park ;) )




I came out at the BP station at the A414 I have to admit it is fascinating to find these new places

This memorial predates Harlow New Town hence it refers to some of the villages which became part of Harlow in 1948


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Great photos and good to know you are finding so many new places on the doorstep :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.