Monday, May 25, 2020

an extra loop

After a nice lay in I headed off. I planned on doing the standard pond across M11 to woods walk.


Off to the pond ducklings all doing fine. This is good, I'm rather attached to them. Alas the usual Canada Geese weren't there again.

Some damsels and dragons about

Common Blue Damselfly I think


a female four spot chaser I believe.





Now just past the Foster Street chapel is a lane which I'd never been down I knew from looking at a map it looped back so off I went. Always nice to hear Yellowhammers and there were a few Martin's over head





Foster Street Chapel from a different angle








Now I heard a bird seemingly on a pile of earth/muck ;) there were two Yellow Wagtails nice birds to find!

I'll say Variable Damselfly but more than happy to be corrected



I didn't go to the woods I thought just over 5 miles would do

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.