Sunday, May 17, 2020

Just a few butterflies today

I did a merged variant of two of my usual walks today.

First to the pond. The ducklings were proving illusive... The older lot eventually showed themselves but the new one were amongst the vegetation and I've no idea how many there are, I'm steeling myself for the number to reduce.

A bit more traffic on the M11 not lots more but noticeably more than previous Sundays.

There were lots of Chiffchaffs and Common Whitethroats singing and a Skylark high over ahead at one point.

I walked back over the M11 to the woods (quite really except for vocal Green Woodpeckers) and there were still Reed Warbler calling in the reed bed.

Just a few butterfly pics today





No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.