Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ickworth

As facebook memories reminds me with pics of my dad coming up today. I go to Ickworth on Boxing day but for the last two years sir wasn't up to the walk.

To be honest he would have looked out of the window this morning and said he wasn't moving but I wanted some fresh air and despite the rain off I went.....

















Ickworth does a range of scones...





The drizzle had stopped so lets blow away those cobwebs


























As I drove home the rain set in so I got a little lucky I guess.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

More beautiful photos Pete. So pleased you got out over Christmas. Christmas is always difficult when you have lost people you love. I still raise a glass of wine to Dad over Christmas and remember his saying "cheers"! Thank you for sharing your great pictures.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.