Saturday, December 21, 2019

Audley

Anyway after all that rain there are a number of roads flooded but nowhere near as bad as yesterday when tankfully Google maps warned me of an accident on the M11 and I went another way and found there had been a closure for quite a while when I got to work.

Today I managed to do all my Christmas shopping then forgot to get something for tomorrow! IDIOT!

Still there were blue skies and I went to Audley

Nice to see the pond is getting some water.....if it didn't I'd be worried












I don't remember seeing the water flow so fast


























A really nice stroll, my one complaint is that in preparing for Christmas (I assume) they were using wooden "cutlery" and they were a bit surprised that I wanted a spoon for my soup!!!/

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.