Sunday, December 22, 2019

Amwell

I am a bad birder! I haven't been to Amwell in ages! I should have gone yesterday but as the shops open early on a Saturday I did my Christmas shopping and went out today.....

Now given Rye Meads will be closed Boxing day I would  have gone there today and Amwell Boxing day but.....

The meeter and greeter :)


And the reason for Amwell? A whooper Swan!!



The light was atrocious and it rained....

Blue Tit



Female Chaffinch



Coal Tit


Other birds seen? A couple of Siskin, Sparrowhawk and some Goldeneye.  The sun came out as I left but like a domestic god I had to change my duvet cover and wash the old one! It was a lovely stroll.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of the birds you saw Pete - sounds like a lovely stroll :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.