Sunday, December 29, 2019

Amwell

My friends Jan and Tony are up from Cornwall and staying at their daughters. They were on their own Friday and so I joined them for a meal (thanks Jan) . It was a late night and plenty of wine was drunk ;) I managed to beat Jan at dominos to extend my lead ;) oh and Tony may have liked my bluetooth speaker enough to buy one :)

I was a bit tired yesterday so all I did after I left J&T was my washing LOL

This morning I headed to Amwell for a spot of birdwatching.....




record shot of a female Goldeneye..... still no Smew. There were some Wigeon.



No sign of the Whooper Swan so here's a mute swan.




Not sure what this chap was doing under the feeders ;)












Other highlights ? Red Kite, Siskin (quite a few), Buzzard and Ring Necked Parakeet.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.