Saturday, June 16, 2018

Baddesley Clinton

I'm in the Cotswolds for a week.

Just North of the Cotswolds there are a pair of National Trust properties that are a few miles apart. As Baddesley opened at 9 that was my first venue.

Baddesley probably originates from the 13th century but what you see is mainly tudor(16th century).

The house is moted, with ponds and a small wooded area (I saw two Great Spotted Woodpeckers) with a small but attractive garden. The house is interesting and contains 3 priest holes.. It's a place I like.



The scone which was disappointing.


it is duck friendly :)























































1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely photos of Baddesley Clinton Pete. I must look through some of my old pictures I must have some of the white ducks. The new vegetable garden is looking a lot better than when I last went when it was choc a bloc with mini diggers!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.