Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chit Chat

There may be some disruption in this blog over the next few days.

I am off tomorrow, woo hoo, the car is being serviced and I have a couple of friends coming to visit this weekend. Given they are bloggers (and female) I will be busy vacumming, dusting etc etc, if I don't you will all be reading all about it. "I ran my finger along the top of the xxxxxxx and found a line of dust" ;)

I'm not sure of the exact agenda but I should have plenty of photographs to put up Sunday evening.

Whereas I am not sure of the exact agenda, let me state that Harvey Nickels and the Selfridges food hall are not going to figure. I have booked a table for dinner Saturday Evening, I'm not willing to subject anyone to my cooking!

8 comments:

DH59 said...

Searching for dust? Never!! Who would do such a thing??

And I hope the photos you post will be flattering to the people involved!!

The Quacks of Life said...

they will to my normal standard.....

oldcrow61 said...

Bet you will have a great weekend with the two females. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Cherrypie said...

I certainly won't be searching for dust on the top of your xxxxxxx! I'm confident you keep it well polished.

Anonymous said...

I can see dust from here *tut*

Anonymous said...

I want to know about the visit and all but what kind of camera did your get??? and so on--when will you pop in the new camera's pictures??? - I am anxiously waiting!!!What kind of lenses did you get and I can think of ten million more questions - oh well have a great weekend Pete with the girls!!! Cheers.

The Quacks of Life said...

Camera - Nikon d80. Lenses? Tamron 200-500 zoom and a Sigma 150mm macro.

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent camera and quite a step up from mine - Nikon has some lenses that Canon will never be able to offer either - such as a new very wide lens I believe - a friend has just purchased the same Nikon camera. You got some good lenses too so I have great expectations of you now!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.