Saturday, June 29, 2019

Evening All

I apologise for the lack of blog activity.... nothing sinister...

Still waiting probate should be 6 weeks ish....

Both gardens are "tidy". Not only is the grass done I have cut a hedge! Ok not as straight as Sir but it is tidy! The main hedge will need doing however when cutting the grass I observed Robins going in and out and they have a nest so that will be put on hold.

My friends Jan and Tony are up and stayed over last night, food was eaten (thanks Jan) and wine drunk. Today I took them to Baythorne Hall when the wine was replenished and 1 or 2 or .... bottles is heading to Cornwall..... due to the heat (it was 32 !!) no photos were taken hopefully tomorrow.




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.