Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chit Chat

There may be some disruption in this blog over the next few days.

I am off tomorrow, woo hoo, the car is being serviced and I have a couple of friends coming to visit this weekend. Given they are bloggers (and female) I will be busy vacumming, dusting etc etc, if I don't you will all be reading all about it. "I ran my finger along the top of the xxxxxxx and found a line of dust" ;)

I'm not sure of the exact agenda but I should have plenty of photographs to put up Sunday evening.

Whereas I am not sure of the exact agenda, let me state that Harvey Nickels and the Selfridges food hall are not going to figure. I have booked a table for dinner Saturday Evening, I'm not willing to subject anyone to my cooking!

8 comments:

digi-birder said...

Searching for dust? Never!! Who would do such a thing??

And I hope the photos you post will be flattering to the people involved!!

Pete said...

they will to my normal standard.....

oldcrow61 said...

Bet you will have a great weekend with the two females. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Cherrypie said...

I certainly won't be searching for dust on the top of your xxxxxxx! I'm confident you keep it well polished.

Beki said...

I can see dust from here *tut*

Ocean and Forest Walks said...

I want to know about the visit and all but what kind of camera did your get??? and so on--when will you pop in the new camera's pictures??? - I am anxiously waiting!!!What kind of lenses did you get and I can think of ten million more questions - oh well have a great weekend Pete with the girls!!! Cheers.

Pete said...

Camera - Nikon d80. Lenses? Tamron 200-500 zoom and a Sigma 150mm macro.

Ocean and Forest Walks said...

That is an excellent camera and quite a step up from mine - Nikon has some lenses that Canon will never be able to offer either - such as a new very wide lens I believe - a friend has just purchased the same Nikon camera. You got some good lenses too so I have great expectations of you now!