Friday, August 30, 2024

Catching up

The school holidays end so I will visit somewhere else soon 🙂

The 3 ducklings on the Coalport pond are all grown up! The exciting news is there are 2 adult Little Grebe on the New Hall pond and they have 4 stripey headed babies I first saw them Tuesday and they are all there this afternoon. It's not a first but not common.

I was strolling down a bridlepath and saw my first Painted Lady of the year. Typically I only had my phone that day.






The ponies are all doing well.













Not often a blue poses!




Still a light year for butterflies locally.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Still not seeing many butterflies here or in Herefordshire :( It has been a poor year for them sadly. Great news on the Little Grebe babies :) Well done on Painted Lady sighting - not seen one this year :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.