Wednesday, August 07, 2024

North Leigh Roman Villa and Kiftsgate

So I went to  North Leigh Roman Villa. The mosaic house was meant to be open (according to the website) but it was closed for repair GROWL.

I would love to see it at its peak.














Kiftsgate and Hidcote are neighbours but I decided as it was lunchtime Kiftsgate would be quieter. Wonder if anyone can tell the phone from the camera,


























































I popped into Chipping Campden 







An old Alvis





I wandered to Long Compton Church again I saw a Little Owl in the churchyard.

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

So sorry the mosaic house wasn't open. I can't tell the difference between camera and phone photos! Kiftsgate looks lovely - I still haven't been! I remember that Dragon House sign from when we visited Chipping Campden! Well done on the Little Owl :)

The Quacks of Life said...

what is more annoying is they are advertising it as open still and I'm pretty sure it isn't!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.