Monday, August 21, 2023

Walks

Its been a quiet week. The highlight was visiting my friend Jan who has been cat sitting this week.... 

And here is the lovely cat in question :) 


Anyway some pics from my local walks.

There are still 2 ducklings (the rest have fledged) and these are growing well! 






I have seen more Jersey Tiger Moths around home than ever!




The harvest is in ! 


Blackberries are out..... 



Hello I thought... you're a new pony. And then I spotted


Gorgeous









Another one! 













1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Cute foals and good to see another Jersey Tiger :) Great to see they are spreading. Perhaps we will get them here one day! Every time I think of visiting somewhere I think groan its the school holidays. My son is going through a Roman phase and suggested going to a Roman Festival at Lunt at the weekend and I am thinking oh no - it will be heaving with children!!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.