Monday, August 14, 2023

Thaxted and Finchingfield

I was having lunch with my cousin Kay in Finchingfield so I got up and decided to visit Thaxted for a stroll

Thaxted. I like Thaxted but I find it odd it doesn't have a proper tea shop or cafe. And no one ever says to eat there. 




It would be wrong not to look around St John the Baptist




































So on to Finchingfield (the lovely village sign has been removed!! I hope it is just being restored)


I was a bit worried about the lack of ducks but suddenly mum sailed in to view with 4 youngsters



And into another St John the Baptist














I then met up with Kay for a nice lunch in the Fox and a good old natter!


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Looks a lovely day out Pete - hope the village sign returns and thanks for the church photos :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.