Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Anglesey Abbey

Well the weather wasn't promising but given the ankle biters will be out in force soon I thought I had better go SOMEWHERE!! 

So Anglesey Abbey it is. 

First stop the obligatory scone and coffee. The scone was nice but perhaps not quite up to the normal high standards. Still if anyone from the NT reads this it was fine, certainly acceptable.

Last time I visited Anglesey the spring flowers were threatening to come out and the garden looked very fine today.































































The rain started so I wandered off. It was a nice walk and the gardens looked lovely! 


3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely array of Spring flowers Pete and I am glad you got out. Groann - must check exactly when the Easter hols are :(

The Wessex Reiver said...

The birch area looks stunning with the underplanting of blue - scilla is it? It's a nice garden and free of anklebiters too.

The Quacks of Life said...

RR - it is now EEK

WR - I think so! it was looking lovely. as to anklebiters I should be more tolerant I guess but as I get older... ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.