Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wrest Park

We've reached the time of year when English Heritage has moved to weekend only opening. I wish they'd open one week day per week and given the number of cars there it might be worth while.

Snowdrops?? They are early!






A few rooms of the house are open. I wonder if more will be opened? I suspect given that for years it was used as offices then it isn't worth it.


















And then the sun came out



























I do like Wrest. It is pretty and you can find a quiet spot to sit and read and ponder.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful photos of a really lovely garden and house. The interior looks stunning! EH and weekend opening only this time of the year can be a pain. I checked out Goodrich Castle last week when in Herefordshire and that was the same and I expect Kenilworth Castle is too :(

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.