Monday, August 29, 2022

walks

Its been a quiet week I promise I'll got somewhere else for a wander ;)

I only ever see deer in one of the woods (Harlow Park by the M11 ) so I was surprised to see these two in the distance as I was coming down a footpath.


One afternoon I spotted this chap in some long grass about 300 yards from home! 


The ducklings have really grown. 








I saw a dead Tawny Owl by the side of the road which saddened me but this chap cheered me up! There are now 7 foals on the common












As I wandered home Saturday it was quiet until 3 of the foals ran back to Mum



Two of them just stopped. This chap had another run! 













2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely to see the foals. Autumn is nearly here (conkers!)

The Quacks of Life said...

there was a new one today :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.