Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Paycocke's

Last week was flipping hot! It was nice though as I got to spend a couple of days with my friend Jan, given the heat we spent the time nattering and listening to lots of music. Oh we had two nice meals finding a new pub to add to the list! 

Today it was cooler so I went for my walk at a more normal time of day and then decided I'd go to Paycocke's for a scone and a coffee. I got my coffee walked into the garden and ... it rained!! LOL well we need it





You can see how much we need that rain!










1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

So grateful it has gone cooler now! Glad you had some nice times with your friend Jan. Love the sunflower photos especially and the flower pot man!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.