Thursday, October 14, 2021

Hatfield Forest

I had a wander to Hatfield Forest this morning. It was misty and dull first thing.


I had a coffee first














Curiously there was just the one Canada Gull but a group flew over. Although it is autumn the only ducks were a few Shoveler 




Not sure this sign is helpful guys ;)
















I've been seeing quite a few Jay of late.


there were quite a few thrushes about. Also I hadn't seen a bullfinch there for a while but a few today. 






a nice stroll. 

I ended with a coffee and a pasty.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely birding location especially with all those lovely ancient trees :) I saw 3 jays yesterday along a Herefordshire country lane - I think collecting acorns.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.