Monday, October 04, 2021

Godrevy

I think my friend Jan's favourite place in Cornwall is Godrevy. 

Tony was driving and I forgot to take the binoculars out of my car ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! Oh and the weather forecast was not promising ;)









There were seals





that doesn't look promising! 


Your blogger or a drowned rat!! There were hail stones



At this point we gave up and went to the Hellsmouth cafe for lunch. Coffee and an Egg & Bacon bap for me! We then headed back home doing some essential shopping (wine ;) ) where we had a cuppa and I MAY have beaten Jan at dominoes..... Apparently I can be really irritating. 

Birds seen, Meadow Pipit, Stonechat, Wheatear and Kestrel. A chap saw a pair of Choughs.... growl! 

Lets hope the weather is better tomorrow! 


1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

I like it at Godrevy :) Sorry about the weather - hope its better tomorrow.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.