Tuesday, August 10, 2021

walks

The weather has not been great this past week so for most of my walks I have left the camera at home the batches below were taken 6 days a part.


These are the ducklings on the pond closest to me. They have grown since this was taken as you'll see below.






Sorry Caroline ;)









As you can see less fluffy! 












I can't remember if this is the first one I've seen swimming. I've see them in flight!  




The harvest is now in! 




The ducklings by a cottage with the duck house disappeared for a few days but they are back on the pond with Mum sitting on the duck house. I assume they go for a wander in the garden. I think there is water there.

1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Great photos :) Love the cute ducklings and the butterflies. Painted Lady ahem!!!!!! they are being seen in Warwickshire but I STILL haven't seen one. Need to check garden buddleias more regularly!!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.