Friday, January 08, 2021

Here we go again

Well another lockdown. I'm not surprised as most people seem to have no concept of social distancing or of no one visiting your home hey ho.

This one is more of a pain since most of the walks I did last time are water logged still my trusty headphones are getting lots of use as I wander. I am trying to walk where others don't. 

Still vaccines are being rolled out so maybe life will improve by late Spring

I am listening to music, watching repeats of the Avengers and New Avengers and reading. I am currently reading lots of old science fiction which I promise I'll post about.

I'll have to put the short telephoto on when the sun shines and take duck pictures ;) as at present I seem to be using my phone a lot! 

On top of a wall




At a lay by











keep smiling you all







1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

That particular walk looks quiet. I know what you mean about people not understanding the term social distancing and as for the number of neighbours breaking rules well best not go there. Look forward to hearing about your reading and keep smiling too! :) Stay safe Pete.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.