Friday, July 13, 2007

Networking

Well who would have believed it I have a facebook account!! the lovely CP invited me to be a friend.

I think you have to be a member to read it, email if you want to join and be my "friend". I have 2!!

Of course I quickly discovered why I am single. I was looking at CP's picture and I thought ooh she has lost weight. I sent her text to tell her this and left the s out of lost. Mutter.

Not sure how much use it will get but there you go.

I am in work this morning but am finishing at 10:30 the gas man is coming to service the boiler this afternoon.

Well another holiday so see you Sunday week.

4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

So you now have a facebook account. I can hardly believe it. I de-activated mine...hmmm..maybe I should activate it again, lol.

The Quacks of Life said...

no idea what to do with it OC!!

Anonymous said...

I've been a Facebook newbie for about 2 weeks now. I've just invited you to be my friend.
TR

Anonymous said...

Pete - One day I'll get the hang of leaving comments on blogs!

This time I'm hoping my name will be attached to this comment which follows the Facebook comment.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.