Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday

So what have I done today?

Well cut the garden hedge this morning and then popped into see Mum. After lunch went down to Rye Meads. Saw a Water Vole on my way to Draper hide. Possibly 8 Green Sandpipers there. 4 at Draper hide and by the time I walked to Moorhen Hide there were 4 there. Also the Kestrels were flying. As I drove off past the toll I came across a Sparrowhawk with a dead Pigeon in the centre of the road. Wasn't too happy to see me.

Anyway the obligatory photos.


























I'm thinking Migrant Hawker......






3 comments:

Janine said...

Great photos Pete!

Anonymous said...

Love the heron and the bee shots. And the photos are not obligatory but they are really enjoyed by me.

oldcrow61 said...

Dare I say it again...beautiful pictures.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.