Friday, September 15, 2023

Snowshill

 I had 5 nights in Hay on Wye booked for Sunday. I was then contacted by an Australian facebook friend and he was coming to England with Ellivia the Australian Elephant who I found when she got lost. As they would be in the Cotswolds today I booked 2 nights in my regular haunt! On Wednesday the place at Hay informed me they were not serving food certain evenings so I cancelled. Luckily I was able to get 2 more night in the Cotswolds! Hey and ho. I am back again for a week next month LOLOL

Here is me with Ellivia, I missed her :)



So off to Snowshill. I didn't get tickets for the house as I went in recently. I had a scone ;) and walked around the garden and read in the sun! 





































A bit of quality control ;) a cheese scone! 



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely to meet up with friends and Snowshill looks lovely. Have a good break and sorry about Hay.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.