Monday, September 11, 2023

busy doing nothing

I have been a bit quiet lately the heat over the past week hasn't helped but normal service will resume at the weekend :)

I really dislike the heat! 

Anyhow! Birds have been very light of late and to be honest although I am walking quite a bit I've not been going out in the country (something I ought to change). Alas 2 of my ponds are light of birds as they are being fished a lot more. Covid had stopped this I guess.

Anyway

Been a good year for Jersey Tiger Moths




A few weeks ago I had lunch at Matching Green..... a typical English scene! 



I've seen a Painted Lady or two on the estate. 




The ponies and foals are doing well





There are a few new ponies on the common.









1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you've been been out walking locally. I agree the weather has been awful and not conducive to going anywhere. I hate heat and humidity with a passion!!!!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.