Sunday, April 10, 2022

Flatford and the Essex coast

I was visiting my friends Jan and Tony yesterday. 

So I started the day by heading to Flatford.

First stop? The tea room for a scone and a coffee :)



















I didn't walk to Dedham but went about half way. It was nice and dry so after the Easter holidays I'll pop back.



I was a bit early so popped to the Essex Wildlife Trust centre at Walton for a nose and have a drink.


I was then taken to Holland Haven Country Park






Turnstones! They ought to turn up at Rye Meads or on my local walk LOLOL




Cornish Bubbles!! From the camel vineyard,


Jan did me proud! Mussels and Clams for starters mmmmm and a roast dinner Pork with wonderful crackling. Great day :)


No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.