Thursday, March 21, 2019

Venice Day 5 - Murano, Torcello and Mazzorbo Tasters

I went to Murano this morning. I will admit I like Murano least of the islands I visited.








I had purchased a 3 day boat past and the plan was lunch on Burano and then wander to Mazzorbo for peace and quiet. However the boat I got on to was one that stopped at Torcello so I got off there. I had a coffee and wandered.




I had a nice lunch in the sun and a glass or two of prosecco. A swallow flew over. Bliss.

I got the boat back to Burano and walked to Mazzorbo.

This was a nice find.



Swallows were zipping along the channel in Mazzorbo I counted 3. There was a Black-Necked Grebe as well.




I then strolled back to the boat stop. Lovely day

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.