Friday, March 15, 2019

Cambridge & Duxford

I have a visitor with me from Germany who you have met before... Twitter Lion Ludwig Loewe 

He will be accompanying me on a trip but I wanted him to show some things before we go so today I went to Cambridge :)

The church of Great St Mary's





I haven't been to King's College Chapel in years. The chapel was built by various Kings between 1446 and 1515 and the glass being completed in 1531.
































So where to? I strolled through Cambridge




To the Botanic Garden, a few branches down alas.













My thanks to Rebecca who took me on a tour of Duxford...




The cockpit of Concorde :)






1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

It looks a lovely day out - Kings Chapel looks worth a visit :) Beautiful stained glass. I haven't been to Cambridge for years and years so it is wonderful to see your photos. Have a good holiday :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.