Saturday, January 19, 2019

Of MOT's and Audley

I took Sir's car in for its MOT today. When I did this last year he was in hospital! What a difference a year makes! I was there early :) And the car was fine... I took it back to Sir and was at Audley just after 11!!

It was cold but hey the fresh air was good!!








Signs that Spring is coming














Big flock of Canada Geese.


This is Frosty a British Miniature Spotted Pony being taken for a walk! Frosty arrived at Audley in December 2018. His first public outing was last week I believe and they are getting him used to be in public.








C'mon he's cute!!









Sweet Potato and Ginger Soup ... nice!










1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

The pony is so cute and lovely to see all the snowdrops. I am glad your Dad's car passed MOT with no problems.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.