Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Amwell

I had today planned off to take Dad for a routine hospital appointment. Yesterday afternoon it was cancelled as the doctor was ill ;) but I stayed off anyway.

I have to admit waking up and then pulling the duvet up over me this morning was rather nice. I had a lazy time and went to Amwell.

My greeter! A Song Thrush








There were a couple of Snipe from the watchpoint




Great Crested Grebe


Little Egret with Snipe in the background



Lone male Wigeon


Female Goldeneye.... there was a male.



Great Tit





Robin



Blue Tit





Coal Tit



Reed Bunting



Coot



1 comment:

Ragged Robin said...

A lovely set of photos particularly love the Song Thrush, Robin and Blue Tit.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.