Friday, February 13, 2009

Will it please stop now

I was driving home last night when suddenly small flakes of white stuff started falling !!!! By the time I reached Dad's it had started to settle and by the time I got home my drive and garden were white.

I think it stopped about half ten by which time we had an inch of the stuff.

Ok I know by most standards we haven't had much snow but we're not used to it and I'd like some sunny dry days thank you very much.

There is still snow on the ground at home but here at work there's nothing.

If you're superstitous it's Friday 13th! and there'll one next month as well.

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Pete, if you're looking for sunny, dry days in the winter, you wouldn't stand it here. Hope the weather changes for you soon.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.