Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting Out a Bit more

Any number of blogs I have written on a Saturday have started "I meant to get up but.... and stayed local".

As you will have read last Saturday I did get up and had a super day. I think I have realised that I drifted a bit last year. Oh yes I've had lots of hoidays but places that I visited before Lackford Lakes, Fingrinhoe Wick (last time I went was March 2006!) Abberton Reservoir etc were passed over for no good reason so I am resolved that this year I am going to bird a little bit more.

So this Friday night I'll be packing the camera scope and bins, I'll pick up a pack of sarnies Saturday morning and probably head out to the Essex coast. It'll give you a bit more variety as well.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Looking forward once again to follow you on your travels.

Attila the Mom said...

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.