Friday, March 14, 2008

eh what?

So at 3:15 I heard Brendan Taylor had been caught by Tim Ambrose off Jimmy Anderson for 53 and that New Zealand were 113 for 6.

Now if you are CP you have fallen asleep at just the description if you are me you are wondering why you are awake at 3:15 and just why is the radio on in the first place?

It seems that I was listening to the radio last night and fell asleep. Now of course could I get back to sleep? No I tried to get off but in the end gave up and turned the radio on and listened to Aggers and co. I got to close of play and then must have fallen asleep because I woke up a while ago!

Luckily I'm off today!

3 comments:

Jane Adams said...

If you need something to do in the middle of the night... go and watch my "Fox watching" webcam in my garden. Sends me to sleep! Jane

Anonymous said...

Ah, now, for me there is nothing better than listening to the cricket to send me back to sleep, especially when I wanted to stay awake to hear the game... It has to be the most soothing thing about a sleepless night, oh and the shipping forecast of course.

Anonymous said...

What a great time to be listening to Cricket...I mean when all the action was happening.

I am watching the highlights now!

C

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.