Saturday, November 04, 2006

A bit Gross - you've been warned.

I awoke at 3am Friday hacking away.

I at first thought this was good as I was bringing "stuff" up. I never got back to sleep and went into work.

The thing is at home you can sit and hack and at work you can't. Annoyingly I had two meetings Friday afternoon one at 3:30 luckily this was cancelled (the ograniser Sick!!) and good old Denis told me we could do the first next week.

So I thought stuff this I'll head off (when I talk I cough). I was feeling like there was a vice around my throat so I went in the Doctors.

R - is it an emergency
Me - well I'm not going to die. COUGH COUGH YEURGH
R - ok 6:10

At about 6:20 I saw a doctor. I fully expected to me told it would go of its own accord. But he examined said I had had a touch of flu and minor Bronchytis was mentioned I think!!!! And no I wasn't infectious.

He gave me Penicillin and some syrup to open me up so that when I coughed.....

I shot to a chemist and took the first dose.

John arrived at 9:30 to pick the tripod up and I coughed away.

I took another dose at 11 and told Nic and Jan I'd have to dip the lunch we had planned..... :(

I awoke at 3 and continued bringing stuff up but I got back to sleep.

I felt lethargic this morning, eaten very little but I'm starting to pick up a bit. Stuff STILL coming but I'm feeling a bit more human.

I'm gutted over the meet and the ratbags won't send me photos. But I haven't had man flu!!

2 comments:

nicola said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pete........hope your man flu...sorry your illness goes soon x

KAZ said...

Is man flu the same as woman flu or does it come from manchester?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.