Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fridave

on a birding forum Dave used to regular post a series of questions for us to answer.

so totally ripping off the format and his questions.......

right you lot! I've got some questions for you to answer....
i shall post a new set of questions every friday, unless the idea
drops like a lead balloon! I did something similar elsewhere and it was
fun to read other folks answers. so let's go....


I know its Thursday..................... feel free to use on your own blogs

i'll add my answers tomorrow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1... what is your favourite bird?
difficult one, uhm pick from Mallard, Blue Tit and Robin

2...how many pairs of shoes do you have?
4 one old pair in the car, gardening pair (old work pair), work pair, brashers and a pair of wellies

3...what did you have for dinner?
Prawn and Egg roll.

4...could you ever eat snails?
no

5...what was the last thing you had in your mouth?
cup of tea but soon to be coffee!

6...what is your best feature?
loyal nature

7...what is your worst feature?
stomach, moodiness

8...who is your best friend?
there are two or three people I trust enough to confide really really important stuff to. The most momementous thing I told to Min.

9...who was your childhood nemesis?
several, they seemed to think remembering things like Vasco Da Gama being the first around the cape made me a swot

10...having fun?
yes see the above blog - when I write it in a minute

11...where in the world would you like to go to tomorrow?
Ecuador, Trinidad & Tobago, Costa Rica - I'm going to Bury St Edmunds

12...when was the last time you lied?
Honestly can't remember - must have done though

13...why?
honestly I can't remember

14...how does bob marley like his donuts?
think he prefers Angel Cakes

15...tell us a secret about yourself.
I've broken one of the ten commandments..........

4 comments:

Lee said...

1... what is your favourite bird? HUMMINGBIRD

2...how many pairs of shoes do you have? NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO COUNT THEM

3...what did you have for dinner? BROCCOLI-N-CHICKEN PIZZA

4...could you ever eat snails? I HAVE

5...what was the last thing you had in your mouth? RED WINE

6...what is your best feature? SMILE

7...what is your worst feature? HAIR

8...who is your best friend? HOLLY

9...who was your childhood nemesis? MY MOM

10...having fun? TONS

11...where in the world would you like to go to tomorrow? ROCK CUT BUDDHIST MONASTERY IN BHAJA, INDIA

12...when was the last time you lied? BEEN A LONG LONG TIME

13...why? HATE LYING

14...how does bob marley like his donuts? DRIZZLED WITH MARIJUANA BUTTER?

15...tell us a secret about yourself. I'VE GOT TOO BIG A MOUTH FOR SECRETS

Anonymous said...

I've posted my answers. :-).

Anonymous said...

there will be some more on BBF today, if i get chance. what with my hectic workload and trying to figure out my tactical formation for the forthcoming footy matches this weekend.

anon dave...

Unknown said...

Great idea Pete :-) I'll post my answers tomorrow.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.