Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday - feels like Monday.

For four days all has been good with the world. I wake up this morning and this slough of despondency hits me. WORK! It doesn't help that the weather is gorgeous! Brilliant blue skies.

Ok so I am off on hols next week and have a course for two days (communications ......) and when I come back its a bank holiday but I still feel "down" there is no good reason for this. I expect when we clear one thing up this week I'll be feeling better.

Jan & Tony left a Chilean Chardonnay which I awarded ** (please note I upped some previous wine rankings). It tasted a bit vinegary, odd really since I like most chardonnay's. No idea as to where it was purchase or how much was paid.

I finished Ivanhoe - *** ok language off putting but moved a long at a fair old clip , or, as I said before, is it because I know the plot from the films.

In the garden I seem to have been found by Greenfinches. There was a territorial despute with the Sparrows. Greenfinches stood there ground or feeder perch. Oh and two Wood Pigeons were observed being "naughty".

For the benefit of develop-my-own-film-birder I am not going digiscoping. I just had to do it to wind her up.

3 comments:

Boo said...

Sorry Pete have a lot of catching up to do on blogs, will try to get round to yours later. Spent most of the day on pc. Not good, no other work getting done!

DH59 said...

And we all know how well you can wind people up! ;)

The Quacks of Life said...

moi a wind-up merchant ? I'm hurt i really am

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.