Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Friday, May 09, 2008

Normal Service will be resumed.....

There will be some interuption to the normal blog service.... I'm on holiday!!!

I appreciate this is a real surprise as I don't often get away :D

I'm taking Dad to Norfolk. This will be a bit emotional when we visit one place.....

Photos? Expect lots BUT you'll have seen all the places before! I may play around with B&W and Sepia......

I'm afraid there is little chance of wifi access!! We are self catering (the odds on my father paying for a hotel are nil!) and I don't think they'll supply wifi. And no I'm not buying mobile broadband so I can post photos!!

Speak to you soon.

3 comments:

Carin Fuchs said...

I hope you and your dad have wonderful holidays in Norfolk. Enjoy your time and don't forget to come back.

KAZ said...

Oh what a shame - I wanted someone to try mobile broadband and tell me if it was any good.

Have a good time.

Island Rambles Blog said...

What!! On Holidays!!! Oh well if you are taking your dad that is o.k. No laptop...sob....

have a great time Pete, see you when you get back.