Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wednesday 1st November

Note to self when you make a flask you put the stopper in!! Doh!! Still I managed some breaky today.

It was freezing and started raining so I headed straight home.

BUT I decided to visit West Walton Church. Its one of the few on the area on my list I've not done. So 607 (I had miscounted by -1 a while back!! only 393!!)

It was open. It has no stained glass so is so bright!!










The bell tower is separate and in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust.



Rather fine I think.

Not my top holiday of the year as I haven't been 100%. Still nice to meet up with some great people.

2 comments:

nicola said...

Lovely photos and write up pete! Hope the cough improves.....btw yes I really am up at this hour!!

Cherrypie said...

Shame your chest infection spoilt your trip. I've discovered Olbas pastilles. I've been sucking them all week and I think I almost started to smell one earlier but then I sneezed and I lost it.

And who is that hideous creature masquerading as me? I may sue!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.