Friday, November 17, 2006

Me - An update

Well I feel fine. My appetite is returning. That said I never really feel hungry. This is a very rare situation for yours truly. I have a packet of biscuits and I've eaten .... 2. Shakes head in shock.

The voice is still naff BUT very slowly getting better. I reckon another week before its back to normal.

I'm not moaning my Mum now has got a bad cough - not from me, I've kept out of her way - does she need this on top of her other problems? No!! So of course I know I'm not badly off.

The last week has been interesting I've pottered about and not been too bored. You would think if I had any sense I'd have read my camera manual!! You would think I'd have read quite a lot but i have read very little. I don't really know where the time has gone. I know for the first week I was VERY lethargic.

Whats curious is the book I'm reading is by the very readable Minette Walters (The Dark Room) and the next the new Robert Goddard (equally readable).

Oh well two days and then back to work. Unless of course I win the Euro Millions tonight. So back to work Monday ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better. I hope your Mum get over her cough soon, that seems unfair considering her other health problems.

If you win the Euro millions, don't forget who your friends are LOL v

Boo said...

Well, you didn't win the Euro millions, but I am still friends with you!

I think you should take another week off on the sick, or you may come down with something else in your weakened state!

Your poor mum, give her my love and hope that she gets over her cough soon. She has so much else to contend with.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!
I also hope your Mum gets over her cough soon.
Corinna

Anonymous said...

I missed this too. Days and days of blog posts I've missed from you. But it might not be Bloglines' fault - maybe Blogger's? I noticed a tiny red exclamation mark buried deep my subs to your feed, and when I clicked on that, it said:

"Bloglines has encountered an error trying to fetch the latest version of this feed. Bloglines handles errors automatically, no action is required by you. The error was:

The feed does not appear to exist. This can be caused by the feed URL being incorrect, or it can be caused by a configuration issue with the server hosting the feed. If this error continues, you should check the feed URL and, if it is wrong, subscribe to the correct URL."

I unsubbed and resubbed, and got the same result. Sorry to throw this at you while you're not well! I'll keep visiting without prompts by Bloglines.

Anonymous said...

PS You're not alone - I get the same error message for 'Ramblings of the Bearded One' and Boo. Must be a Blogger thing.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.