Diddums is tagging everyone who visits her site so
1. One book that changed your life.
Easy peasy The RSPB Handbook of Birds by Holden and Cleeves. As mentioned in a post earlier.
if we're talking fiction... The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov
2. One book that you've read more than once.
Quite a few but shall we say Magician by Raymond E Feist?
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island.
The complete Isaac Asimov? Uh I know the field guide to the Island? Handbook of Birds the World ?
4. One book that made you laugh.
Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
5. One book that made you cry.
nothing really but we'll say Lincoln's Dreams by Connie Willis
6. One book you wish you had written.
uhm we'll say Doomsday Book by Connie Willis. I ended up at work without a book for lunch so picked it up and expected very little.... brilliant.
7. One book you wish had never been written.
L Ron Hubbard - Battlefield Earth - garbage
8. One book you're currently reading.
Steven Saylor - Catilina's Riddle. A mystery set in BC Rome
9. One book you have been meaning to read.
uhm uhm actually like Diddum's Tracy Canavan is an author I'm surprised I've yet to read.